Kosova English Teachers' Network
KETNET seeks to strengthen the abilities of Kosova’s EFL teachers by providing a network for sharing professional development information.
TEACHERS’ AVENUE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article/lesson plan/short activity with the 5th Issue of Teachers’ Avenue. The deadline for submission is November 1st, 2016 at midnight. In order for your submission to be considered for publication, you need to follow the guidelines by clicking HERE.
• Are you an English teacher?
• Do you live in the region of Peja?
• Do you have experience in teaching English to high school students/adults?
Sponsored by the US Embassy in Prishtina , KETNET is seeking to employ an English teacher for the period of 6 months (96 classes) in the region of Peja for the project “English Language Program-Peja”. The program aims to offer student participants the possibility to improve their English through activities in class and tasks at home. Moreover, it aims to improve students’ technology literacy, learning skills and life skills through activities in concordance to the New Curriculum Framework.
English teachers interested to apply for this position must be able to:
• Plan and prepare lessons following the programs’ aims and students’ needs.
• Compile a selection of material in the form of a guide book based on students’ needs.
• Reflect on the program as well as student progress through
- submitting a monthly report on the program and on student progress
- provision of extra supplementary material for students when needed
- analyzing students’ monthly feedback on the program
• Asses students through monthly Stop and Checks
• Start classes in the first week of October 2016. Classes for this program will be held in the “Azem Shkreli” regional library in Peja.
Gross payment for this position is 12 Euros per class.
Please apply by sending your CV (Curriculum Vitae) and cover letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 24 September 2016.